- Treat each candidate that applies to your company or visits your office like a prospect or customer – Build on that relationship. Some very well could become future employees or refer you one. Maybe even buy your products or services.
- Respond to each candidate that submits a resume – you can automate this and other steps with a good ATS. recommendation – JazzHR – https://www.jazzhr.com/
- Keep them informed about your decision-making process – if they are not a good fit let them know. The better one, tell them directly with a phone call – could be your next hire.
- Don’t leave job posting up once a role is filled – Recruiters do this all the time – tacky and not respectful of candidates to just stockpile resumes.
- Create a Jobs website separate from your main website. For example –NotionPathJobs.com. Use it for all your Employer Branding. With some basic SEO and website design, you can BE the LOCAL go to for Construction Professionals.
Looking for more ideas. Contact David at email@example.com to help take your attraction process to the next level going into 2018.